OnEmail – Pricing
The pricing for the OnEmail service is pretty straight-forward!
Unlimited Australian housed email for $88/ Annum (+ GST).
Our pricing is based around the number of mailboxes a client requires. We provide unlimited storage for each mailbox that a user requires for $88/ Annum + GST (paid annually in advance).
There is also a once off setup fee of $50/ Mailbox (+ GST), which enables us to setup your mailbox and any associated device that you wish us to assist with. Fees are paid annually in advance, you can pay via Credit card or Invoice (terms Nett 7 days) on the initial setup after which you will be billed annually 1 month prior to your anniversary date.
For clients that would like to pay by the month, with no lock-in contracts the monthly fee is $8/ mailbox.
If you have a requirement for ten or more mailboxes the setup fees reduce significantly, please contact us for a quote on the Setup Fee! Volume discounts also apply for users requiring 50+ mailboxes. Feel free to contact us for a quote.
Secure Internet Storage Solutions does not provide a refund on the OnEmail service setup fees. Secure Internet Storage Solutions will consider a refund of the unused service period in accordance with the following:
- You contact us via email (email@example.com) within your service period, and not more than 10 days after the event occurrence for which you are requesting a refund;
- You provide documentation and evidence supporting your request for a refund and the cancellation of any remaining subscription period;
- You can provide us with identifiable information from your order (including, but not limited to: Account Number and last 4 digits of credit card number used for purchase);
- Refunds are made only to the credit card or Bank Account which was used for the purchase; and
- You destroy all copies of any software associated with the service upon refund and discontinue using any and all of our subscription services.
Also note that refunds will only be applied for the amount of the subscription that has been pre-paid.