At Secure-ISS we are pride ourselves on our Service and Support.
If you need to talk with someone in relation to an issue with the platform or the software, the Secure-ISS team is available for you.
We have complete control over the platform. We are experts on your platform! We know what’s installed and how each component is setup. What does that mean for you? Well, in simple terms, if you have an issue, we have a controlled environment and access to all parts necessary to correct the issue. We also have the industry contacts to ensure that any issue can be escalated and addressed as needed in a timely manner.
Should you be looking for information on how to solve a problem yourself, we’ve provided a number of support and feedback options to help make you make the most of our products and offerings.
- General FAQs – Around our setup and infrastructure;
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) database – CloudEx;
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) database – OnEmail;
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) database – Secure Cloud;
- Secure-ISS forums, for peer to peer support and technical support;
If you are looking for our Remote Support Tools, so that we can see your computer, click here to go to the Support Tools page.