Where are your data centres located?
Our primary data centre is located in Brisbane (Tier 2) and our secondary/ redundant location in Southport, on the Gold Coast (Tier 1). All data remains in Australia and remains under Australian privacy laws.
Our primary data centre was designed to achieve maximum uptime, stability and redundancy, and features the following specifications:
- Redundant Climate Control systems to maintain ideal operating conditions;
- Raised flooring;
- UPS (Uninterruptible Power Supply) in N+1 redundant configuration;
- Backup Diesel Generators;
- APC Power Distribution Units;
- Dual VESDA with Overhead, Underfloor and Return Air Sensors;
- FM-200 Gas Suppression;
- Swipe card with PIN and Video surveillance;
Who owns the data held on your servers?
All data supplied by a client, remains the client’s property.
Our services are provided over a Tier 1 network in Australia. The network reach includes some of the best internet pipes to both New Zealand and the United States, should clients be located in these domains. With our investment in this infrastructure it provides greater redundancy, uptime and performance for our client base.
What equipment do you use?
Our technology stack runs on a combination of HP Server and Storage infrastructure and our networks are powered by Cisco and HP equipment. Completely redundant components are used through-out to ensure client uptime.
Didn’t find the answer here, perhaps you will find it on one of our product specific pages:
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) database – CloudEx;
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) database – OnEmail;
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) database – Secure Cloud;
- Secure-ISS forums, for peer to peer support and technical support;
If the answer still isn’t there, please contact us with your query. We’d be happy to answer it for you!