CloudEx – Pricing and Plans
All CloudEx plans provide Unlimited Australian based storage.
There are two options for users.
Setup Fee/ Mailbox
There is a once-off setup fee/ mailbox of $50 (Ex GST). This covers any assistance that is required for your MX record cutover, export and import of your existing email data to the CloudEx platform and device setup (such as your local Outlook, iPhone, Windows 7 phone etc).
Pricing Option 1 – Annual Plan (12 month commitment)
You can pre-pay for your CloudEx accounts on an annual basis for $127.50 (Ex GST). This equates to about $10.60 (Ex GST)/ month. As you
Pricing Option 2 – Monthly Plan – No contracts
We can provide CloudEx accounts on a monthly basis for $12.00 (Ex GST). There are no lock-in contracts for accounts on this service.
Of course you can bundle our CloudEx service with any of our other Secure Cloud VPS products. If you have a requirement for ten or more mailboxes the setup fees reduce significantly, please contact us for a quote on the Setup Fee! Volume discounts also apply for users requiring 50+ mailboxes. Please feel free to contact us to discuss your specific requirements.
Secure Internet Storage Solutions does not provide a refund on the OnEmail service setup fees. Secure Internet Storage Solutions will consider a refund of the unused service period in accordance with the following:
- You contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) within your service period, and not more than 10 days after the event occurrence for which you are requesting a refund;
- You provide documentation and evidence supporting your request for a refund and the cancellation of any remaining subscription period;
- You can provide us with identifiable information from your order (including, but not limited to: Account Number and last 4 digits of credit card number used for purchase);
- Refunds are made only to the credit card or Bank Account which was used for the purchase; and
- You destroy all copies of any software associated with the service upon refund and discontinue using any and all of our subscription services.
Also note that refunds will only be applied for the amount of the subscription that has been pre-paid.