CloudEx – Features and Benefits
Secure-ISS CloudEx (Cloud Exchange) is a powered by the Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 software
CloudEx provides all of the benefits and features of a full enterprise class email system. Not only your email, but your calendar, contacts, tasks and more are available anywhere, anytime, on almost any device! All of your devices are synchronised, allowing you to make a change, such as adding a new contact on one device, and access that information from all of your devices.
Microsoft Exchange is also compatible with a large number of add-in solutions and is designed to integrate seamlessly into Microsoft Outlook.
As CloudEx is a hosted system, all of your backup, support and migration needs are handled in one place, by the Secure-ISS team.
Some of the Benefits of a MS Exchange hosted email service are:
- The ability to share calendars
- The use of distribution lists and aliases
- Fully synchronised Mail, contacts, calendars, tasks, events
- Support for Outlook only features such as catagories.
- Compatibility with almost every Outlook add-in / 3rd party email software
- Comprehensive smart phone integration.
- Webmail access from any Internet enabled device.
For specific questions and a list of supported mobile devices and mail clients, please visit the FAQ page or contact Secure-ISS -> firstname.lastname@example.org